Professional Electrician’s Scissors
Designed for use in electrical, telephone and datacom service applications. The ergonomically designed large ring provides more power while reducing fatigue and wrist strain. Designed to comfortably fit in the power portion of the palm producing a cleaner, quicker cut with less effort. Bottom blade has serrated teeth the full length of the cutting edge to grip the cable/wire. Thru hardened (RC59).
- Cuts stranded wire to 12 AWG.
- Cuts solid wire to 16 AWG.
- Trims Kevlar in fiber optic cable.
- Strips 19 to 23 AWG wire.
- Serrated edges on back of blades for cleaning wire and binding posts.
- Made in the USA