Terminal Crimp Tool
Designed and manufactured to provide superior performance, durability, and value. It features dual crimping cavities for insulated and non-insulated terminals and splices. The thin, tapered nose assists when working in confined areas.
- Crimp non-insulated terminals and splices from 10-22 AWG
- Crimp insulated terminals and splices from 10-22 AWG
- Precision ground and hardened cutting blade
- Drop forged from chrome vanadium steel alloy to prevent rust
- Comfort grip dipped handles
- Cuts copper and aluminum wire up to 10 AWG (not suitable for cutting steel)